We are now accepting applications for 2013.
Our philosophy is to hire quality personnel, train as needed and promote from within, when possible. Penn Fencing employees are expected to place customer satisfaction as top priority and conduct themselves as professionals at all times. If you are interested in joining our team within one of the positions listed below, please call 724-586-7906 or, preferably, stop by our office in person and fill out an application.
- Residential Sales / Estimator – Visit and interact with customers on a daily basis. Measure and propose projects. Communicate effectively with customers and installation personnel.
- Shipping / Receiving – Receive incoming deliveries. Prepare and load material for installation, shipment or delivery. Maintain organization of in house inventory. Provide labor or assistance to installers and fabricators.
- Production Managers and Field Managers - manage projects either in our production areas or on job site locations.
Butler, Indiana and Seneca, Pa.
- Installation / Laborer – This is initially an entry level position with the opportunity to receive training and earn promotion to Crew Supervisor or other positions of leadership. This position requires the ability to perform physically demanding tasks such heavy lifting, working with hand tools and operating power equipment as well as the ability to measure accurately and read and understand installation plans.
- Paid vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Competitive Wages
- Penn Fencing is a family owned and family oriented company.
- Experience the pride that comes with seeing your craft proudly dispayed at homes and businesses across the area.
Resumes may be faxed to 724-586-9430
647 PITTSBURGH RD,
4364 ROUTE 119 HIGHWAY NORTH,