Tools and Supplies Needed:
- Measuring Tape
- PVC Cement (optional)
- Saw with fine tooth blade
- Hammer and Roofing nails (optional)
- Measure the length of cladding needed and cut to length using a fine tooth saw. Then, place the first piece of cladding against the post and fasten through the fastening flange.
- Insert the flat end of the second piece of cladding into the assembly slot of the first piece. Again attach to the post using fasteners through the fastening flange.
- Repeat the previous step to fasten the third piece of cladding.
- When attaching the last piece of cladding, once again begin by inserting the flat end into the assembly slot of the previous piece. Next slide the slot of the fourth piece over the flat end of the first piece. PVC cement may be used where the flat ends insert into the assembly slot.
- Base trims are a universal size that can be trimmed to fit using a fine tooth saw. Measure the size of base trim needed and cut to length using a fine tooth saw. The under side of the base trim pieces are marked to aid in measuring. Assemble the base trim using the same method as the cladding.